Hoping for skinner help

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

Re: Hoping for skinner help

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sat May 17, 2008 9:31 am

Little offtopic, whats going on in Rika's ateljé, can we expect some gorgeous new skin to blow off our socks sometime soon? :P
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sun May 18, 2008 3:49 pm

Hey Rika, i noticed now, i think u made some changes to the butt... im wondering if u still have the original? cause i didnt save it yet. I think in original u didnt have that cats-eye or foglight or whatever it is on... so i could use both the original and new one together to make it a volume bar...

Anyways i took the computer out of car today... and will try out your butt later today :P... after the hockey final i suppose. GO CANADA!!!!
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby Marbles_00 on Sun May 18, 2008 4:44 pm

P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:GO CANADA!!!!

Now your getting it :lol: Actually, you guys took care of the Swedes pretty good yesterday. I've always considered the Swedes as a pretty good threat because of all the European teams...they seem to play the most North American, with taking and dishing the body checks.

After watching the highlights of the Russian/Swiss game...Canada will be in for a tough match. The Russian passing was unbelievable between Ovechkin (sp?) and his linemates. A couple of times it was tic-tac-toe and SCORES! Should make for a good final. I think Canada will have to strike quick and get a good 2 to 3 goal jump...that should take the wind out of the Ruskies sails.
Marbles_00

Postby rika on Sun May 18, 2008 6:46 pm

I made some changes. I saw that it didn´t show right in high contrast. (some graphic left overs)
Any how HERE you have the butt in layers so you can use it in your skin.

Rika
rika

Postby Marbles_00 on Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Sorry for the hi-jack but...

DAMN!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Canada - Russia
4 - 5 (OT)

Silver this time round
Marbles_00

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sun May 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Marbles_00 wrote:Now your getting it

Well lions are shot down time to support grandpas team

Actually, you guys took care of the Swedes pretty good yesterday.

Yep, Bronze is totally lame, but taking it from swedes... priceless :)

A couple of times it was tic-tac-toe and SCORES!

U should seen their goals against us... beautiful yet painfull to watch.

Now Marb its high time for u to go get that PS3 for the daughter squad so we can take that russo blocked FIN-CAN Final on NHL08. I have the canadian version of the game so even if playstation network is compartmentalized on continents (i dont know if this is the case, i doubt though, but farthest ive been playing so far is with a friend is turkey) the challenge should work.

EDIT: besides we're gonna take revenge on russians already on next week on biggest venue in europe: Belgrade Arena... name of the game ESC 2008 :)
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sun May 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Ok heres Rika's butt just quickly dropped on my early mp3 screen. Im defenitely going to use it, i like it much better than real photo of mine. As u can see in the pic its much smaller cause i have to fit it so that license plate frame will fit in also. That is not a problem i believe buttons are still perfect size (actually i think they used to be rather too big)... but that leaves me unused corners down there... first thoughts is that those could be used as gauge space... im planning to use upper corners as gauge stalks as well... but theres plenty of important gauges afterall... Speed, clock, CPU temp, RPM... so on... another possible idea is to add one more button to both side...

On other matter the names of songs were quite hard to read there on the road... i believe mainly because of contrast between red and black... any suggestion how should i best remedy that situation? without too much interfering original cause i pretty much like that combination... its thematic cause these colors and font appear on Z06 engine covers... regular C5 like mine has colors reversed, but as we know its not option since i cant have too big black areas.
Attachments
soitin.JPG
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby S Pittaway on Mon May 19, 2008 9:37 am

try white text :)
S Pittaway

Postby rika on Wed May 21, 2008 5:20 am

P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:whats going on in Rika's ateljé, can we expect some gorgeous new skin to blow off our socks sometime soon? :P

Alot of ides and "in work", nothing totaly done... :wink:

Rika
rika

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Thu May 22, 2008 6:02 pm

rika wrote:
P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:whats going on in Rika's ateljé, can we expect some gorgeous new skin to blow off our socks sometime soon? :P

Alot of ides and "in work", nothing totaly done... :wink:

Rika

That sounds sweet. hopefully u dont totally forget us freelobbiers :)
P3rv3rt B3ar

Previous