xLobby V3 - 3.0.9170.62

Check here for the latest news on what is going on

xLobby V3 - 3.0.9170.62

Postby Grooby on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 am

Hi

Excuse my stupidity or need for glasses but where in skin are the below? Do we need to set these up ourselves?

1. The Speak Now Playing button when pressed will lower the music playback volume so that xLobby can speak the Artist and track now playing information, when finished xLobby will gradually increase the volume to the desired setting. Any button can also be setup in xLobby to work during certain hours or to have a different function at different times of the day or week.

2. The Wes’s Weekend Playlist button when pressed will lower the music playback volume, next xLobby will speak Wes’s Playlist, when finished xLobby will gradually increase the volume to the desired setting then load a preset playlist or if pressed within 10 seconds will repeatedly rotate thru all of Wes’s playlists.

3. The Show Playlist button will make xLobby speak Show Playlist and then goto xLobbys playlist menu.

4. The Play All Tracks button will make xLobby speak play all tracks then shuffle all the music tracks from the current database, load all music tracks into a playlist then play the first track and all tracks until the list is complete.

5. The Stop button will make xLobby speak stop and then stop the music from playing back.

6. The Play button will make xLobby speak play and then play the current track that is shown.

7. The Next Track button will make xLobby speak next track and then advance the currently loaded playlist to the next track.

8. The Previous Track button will make xLobby speak previous track and the advance the currently loaded playlist to the previous track.

Andy :oops:
Grooby

Re: xLobby V3 - 3.0.9170.62

Postby wesblack on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Andy,

I built these triggers and events just for our demo room, it is not shown in the current build. :(

Are you interested in setting this up with insteon as well as real xLobby TTS (text to speech). I can post example screenshots of how I did this if you like.

Wes Black \ Calrad
wesblack

Postby Jay on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Absolutely!
Jay

Postby Grooby on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Ah...ok...makes more sense now...would be interested how you achieved it though.
Grooby