What's comming up

Information related to the pre-release commercial version of xlobby

What's comming up

Postby stevenhanna6 on Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:14 am

The new spidering system, it's a work in progress but I will upload it soon...hopefully this weekend. Search results are very fast using the new "direct" backend system. The old way we used to do covers is done using the "web" button.
newspider.jpg
direct spider

I've also added the ability to use custom graph files (GRF) from graph edit, so now we will be able to customize the media player. The screenshot is the graph I made in graph edit for the calrad test bed systems.

newgraph.jpg
graph edit

There is also a ton of dvd plugin copy fixes that will be in the next release, it's really stable now.

I also have to finish the new forum, it's been in kind of in limbo the past couple days.
stevenhanna6

Re: What's comming up

Postby dgemily on Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:08 am

Will we be able to build our own spiders for specific web site like the old spidering way ( with txt configuration file) ? or this new spidering will be completely different ( do you integrate a spider editor ?)?

What is really new in it ? the search engine? or all the spidering system ?

Later
dgemily

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:34 pm

stevenhanna6 wrote:I've also added the ability to use custom graph files (GRF) from graph edit, so now we will be able to customize the media player. The screenshot is the graph I made in graph edit for the calrad test bed systems.

Steven, u r the man!!! 8)
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby stevenhanna6 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:30 pm

new prerelase is up

http://xlobby.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=39683#39683

dgemily, the old spidering sytem is still there and nothing has change it will still work....actually I did fix some bugs in the spidering sytem since the new "direct" system uses the old spider commands. The new system is just something specific to xlobby.com to provide faster results.
stevenhanna6