xltv-plugin

Xlobby plugin development

Postby Sutekh on Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:28 am

Those files have it working now - thanks! Do you know of any other skins that use xltv? Also, are there plans to get it working with the newer versions of ProgDVB or maybe even MyTheatre?

Thanks again, I can now start playing!
Sutekh

Postby badubo on Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:04 am

Do you know of any other skins that use xltv?

http://www.xlobby-france.com/forums/ind ... topic=1314
but it is in french

Also, are there plans to get it working with the newer versions of ProgDVB

I already made the adaptation, it will be for the next version

or maybe even MyTheatre?

probably not. Mytheatre is not free and I don't use it because it doesn't work with my subscription card.
badubo

Postby lemonssat on Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:16 am

Hi, i'm new in this forum, and i've just started using xlobby and xltv.
I would like to know if is possible to change parameters to minimize ProgDVB in the tray bar instead of close it when exit from television screen, because it will be quicker to switch in and out television screen.
I've tried, but i cannot understand where xlobby tells Progdvb to shut down.
Can anybody help me?
TIA

Leo
lemonssat

Postby Sutekh on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:12 am

I've been having fun playing with xltv, but it never starts progdvb unless I hit the channel up or down. I thought it was supposed to launch progdvb or k!tv when you opened a page with an id of xltv:sceenname.

I was also curious when the next version would be out that supported the latest version of progdvb?

Thanks again for an awesome plugin!
Sutekh

Postby dgemily on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:17 am

Sutekh wrote:I've been having fun playing with xltv, but it never starts progdvb unless I hit the channel up or down. I thought it was supposed to launch progdvb or k!tv when you opened a page with an id of xltv:sceenname.

I was also curious when the next version would be out that supported the latest version of progdvb?

Thanks again for an awesome plugin!

is it working with the defaut slin "xltv" ?
Make sure to add a text zone with : plugin>xltv>update on each screen you want to use the plugin...

later
dgemily

Postby badubo on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:31 am

You must also be sure that the 'Automatic mode' checkbox is enabled.
badubo

Postby Sutekh on Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:08 am

Woo Hoo! That did it!
Sutekh

Postby rika on Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:57 am

I would like to know if is possible to change parameters to minimize ProgDVB in the tray bar instead of close it when exit from television screen, because it will be quicker to switch in and out television screen.

I also interessted in this. I´m setting up a dual display skin and would just want progdvb to run in the second screen even if i exit from the "tv menu"

I also have problems with the egp-time, it don´t update to current time in the epg. when i start the plugin epg time is correct but when a new show starts the epg still says that the running show is the first.
It dosen´t matter if i change the epg-favorites list. The running shows is allways the same as when i first started the plugin. (this is only a problem in the epg. Now and next updates correctly.)

Rika
rika

Postby badubo on Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:09 am

I also interessted in this. I´m setting up a dual display skin and would just want progdvb to run in the second screen even if i exit from the "tv menu"

This is not so easy to implement and how the plugin will know that you want to really close the TV?

What you can do is to the manual starting and put a text zone with the correct ID in each screen you want use the TV (never tested but may be you can create a really small zone so that you don't see it)

I also have problems with the egp-time, it don´t update to current time in the epg. when i start the plugin epg time is correct but when a new show starts the epg still says that the running show is the first.
It dosen´t matter if i change the epg-favorites list. The running shows is allways the same as when i first started the plugin. (this is only a problem in the epg. Now and next updates correctly.)

it is not related to xltv, it is a well known bug of the EPG in xlobby
badubo

Postby rika on Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:44 am

Thanks.
What i´m actually is looking for is the same events as in xmovewindow; lock and unlock.
I will exprement on this maby i just can set the x and y cordinates to the end of my first screen and it will be shown in the second monitor.

(will try to bump the epg bug :wink: )

Thanks again for your exelent plugins

Rika
rika

Postby lar282 on Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:06 pm

Question:
1/ If I am whatching a dvd and a recording start with mytheatre is it silent or will I be interupted?
2/ Does mytheatre have dvb subs?

Just ordered a twinhan dvb-t card and I learned that mediaportal does not show subs!

//Lasse
lar282

Postby badubo on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:13 pm

1/ If I am whatching a dvd and a recording start with mytheatre is it silent or will I be interupted?

never tested with MT but if you start a recording and that you are not in a xltv configured screen, the application (MT) will immediately go in silent mode (probably that you will see it 1-2 sec)

2/ Does mytheatre have dvb subs?

don't know, but some MD plugins offer this feature
badubo

View & Record

Postby JSL on Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:09 pm

Hi,

Two questions:

1) As XLTV now supports both K!TV and WinTV2000, is it then possible to make XLTV record on one TV card using e.g. K!TV and simultaneous view TV on another TV card using e.g. WinTV2000? I have only analogue TV cards.

2) How can I get XLTV to update the EPG guide after the xmltv.xml file has been updated? I have the plugin>xltv>update in the screen and I have tried the ReloadEPG command but without success (although I’m not sure about the variable for the command). The xmltv.xml file is located in the \plugin\xltv\xmltv\ folder. If I restart xlobby it updates the EPG as intented.

Br,

Jsl
JSL

Postby badubo on Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:25 pm

1) As XLTV now supports both K!TV and WinTV2000, is it then possible to make XLTV record on one TV card using e.g. K!TV and simultaneous view TV on another TV card using e.g. WinTV2000? I have only analogue TV cards.

yes, you only have to be sure that ktv is the first application started (due to a limitation of the application, it needs absolutely the overlay)

2) How can I get XLTV to update the EPG guide after the xmltv.xml file has been updated? I have the plugin>xltv>update in the screen and I have tried the ReloadEPG command but without success (although I’m not sure about the variable for the command). The xmltv.xml file is located in the \plugin\xltv\xmltv\ folder. If I restart xlobby it updates the EPG as intented.

strange...
this command has no parameter.
Next time you try, take a look if after calling this method, the xmltv file is updated (to know if it is an update problem or a refresh of the data in xlobby)
badubo

Postby JSL on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:07 am

Thanks badubo,

I actually got the reload command working now, maybe because I didn't try with all kinds of parameters :)

Regarding viewing and recording TV simultaneous, how can I get XLTV to handle both? In the config file I find only one place to option the TV-tuner, which is then used for both recording purposes and viewing purposes.

Thanks again for a very useful plugin.

JSL
JSL

PreviousNext