xnet screen size

Help each other out

xnet screen size

Postby Bill Lott on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:24 pm

How do you make the xnet window full screen? Currently it only fills about 2/3 of the screen. I remember reading a tip from Steven with a way to set the window size but i have not been abble to find the post.

Thanks
Bill Lott

Re: xnet screen size

Postby Marbles_00 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

I'm assuming your talking about your thin client screen. There are a few settings in the server.txt file that you can adjust. They are:

resolution:auto (this is default and should setup the thin client window to whatever the screen is your accessing)
width:x (ie where "x" is 240 for a ppc)
height:y (ie where "y" is 320 for a ppc)

I also think this is the post your referring to:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3053
Marbles_00

Re: xnet web client screen size

Postby Bill Lott on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:10 am

Thanks Marbles. I was able to get the thin client sized using your help. But what I'm looking for is how to control the size of the xLobby screen when accessing the server using a web browser. xlobby appears as a window within the browser and only fills part of the screen and leaves a large blank area. I'd like it to be full screen.

I remember when Steven first introduced this there was a way to include screen dimensions in the URL address. However, I can't figure out the format to control the window size.
Bill Lott

Re: xnet screen size

Postby Bill Lott on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 am

OK. Getting closer. When you open the web client you can choose "/setup" and enter the window width, height, and startup screen. Is there a way set these within the "http:/" address????
Bill Lott