kXd -- kX Project driver control plugin via PervTalk

Xlobby plugin development

Re: kXd -- kX Project driver control plugin via PervTalk

Postby sharp_1 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:45 pm

P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:
sharp_1 wrote:Bear:

Are you able to get pandora now? I think is back up for you.

Really wow that is good news. I got really low motivated towards whole Panda project after they shut it down... Mayby ill get finishing it now right away, as far as i remember it was pretty much ready... just had one major flaw, i couldnt figure out how to get nowplaying data from several zones simultaneously.

EDIT: oh no its not back up... i still get the nag screen :( hmm where did u get the info it should be back up?

I think this may be an option for you??? Just found this on openpandora.

The complete guide for using OpenPandora outside US with Tor

Any thoughts?
sharp_1

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:54 pm

Oh the problem is not that i cant access the service, i did shortly after they shut it down... Its just i lost motivation for the project for now... Im currently working on support for XMB type menu to include in xPerT, sounds easy, and should be easy, like a one night project, but bugs have kept motivation low and progress at really slow pace.

I think ill get back to panda.... eventually. Its just im too full of ideas... but im too damn lazy when it comes to labor of implementing them...
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby sharp_1 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:11 pm

No problem. I have not even a clue as to how you do the things you do so I am at your mercy.

Maybe some day.
sharp_1

Postby scottw on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:39 pm

I know this is an old thread but I just had a chance to add this to my setup and I have no idea why it took me so long....it's so cool 8)
Thank Bear and Marbles for all the info and the thorough testing and fixing. After reading all 17 pages over again I was finally able to set it up without to many problems.

One problem I have is with using this code to raise the vol with an up button:
Code: Select all

xPerT

Delegate

kX driver;Set;Aux Front>[[!instant!xPerT>Precise>kX driver>Aux Front]+100]

it works great but if I get to 100% and click this button again it goes to negative numbers -90, -80, etc. Any way to fix this or am I doing something wrong????
scottw

Postby sharp_1 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:51 pm

P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:I think ill get back to panda.... eventually. Its just im too full of ideas... but im too damn lazy when it comes to labor of implementing them...

sharp_1 is hoping the bear will work on releasing panda before he has to go into hibernation for the winter :shock:
sharp_1

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:27 pm

scottw wrote:One problem I have is with using this code to raise the vol with an up button:

it works great but if I get to 100% and click this button again it goes to negative numbers -90, -80, etc. Any way to fix this or am I doing something wrong????

Make first sure u have newest released version of kXd... was your version included in zoneskin? if so check with marbles that its newest... or was it directly from my server? when did u dowload it? it havent been changed since feb though... but one of the latest things i did i think was fixing this problem... who knows mayby i introduced it again in other form... or mayby i never put the fix out... all i remember is that i introduced some probs on my internal test version, so latest and not so greatest is not out yet...

sharp wrote:sharp_1 is hoping the bear will work on releasing panda before he has to go into hibernation for the winter

So do i... im indeed going away for winter... im really aiming to put ZPd and P&A out before bye-byes, but knowing the infinite lazyness of bear...

P.S. With this post count thread aint old........ its classic ;)

its quite an achievement though considering that for months i was only poster :)
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby Marbles_00 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:42 pm

scottw wrote:
One problem I have is with using this code to raise the vol with an up button:

Make first sure u have newest released version of kXd... was your version included in zoneskin? if so check with marbles that its newest... or was it directly from my server?

I've been only using the same one from ZoneSkin3...which was around the Feb. time frame.
Marbles_00

Re:

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:46 pm

P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:Ok faulty build replaced with new one. This should also fix the bug which made it possible to set values larger than maximum. So in practise this means that hittin for example "+10%" button shouldnt cause bars to behave bizarre beyond 100% point anymore.

Just found this post of mine on the thread and it seems to be dated on april... so Scott mayby u should check if u have this april version...
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby Marbles_00 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:01 pm

Crap, I think I better check as well....I noticed my post indicates it, but who really knows?
Marbles_00

Postby scottw on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:05 pm

Will try thanks to both of you!!!
scottw

Postby scottw on Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:43 pm

How can I get it?? The link I have does not work.

Thanks
scottw

Postby Marbles_00 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:23 am

Just download ZoneSkin4. I included the applications directory where it resides. There is two there for I'm using two cards. Just use the kXd.exe one and you should be good to go. Date on them indicate April 22nd, 07
Marbles_00

Postby scottw on Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:24 pm

That worked thanks alot.

One more problem....how do I explain to my wife what "Pervhub" is in the systray :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside this is a great piece of work P3rv3rt B3ar, thanks!!!!
scottw

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:56 pm

Anybody installed new 3539 yet? Can somebody confirm does kXd still work with it? And what about driver itself, is there some mighty changes or probs?
P3rv3rt B3ar

Previous