Category levels

Skin graphics and skinning help

Category levels

Postby mememe on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 pm

I'm working on moving my skin over to V3 and have hit a snag. I've had my TV category with set levels. I use a 2:3 ratio for the covers on TV1 and TV2, but then TV3 changed to 16:9 for the episode thumbnails. Here is an example:

ImageImage

However, now I can't get TV3 to be 16:9. It seems to be locked to the same settings as TV1 so everything displays as 2:3.

Is it no longer possible to have different display settings for differing category levels?
mememe

Re: Category levels

Postby mememe on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Got it figured out. I had the event set in the wrong place. That's what I get for tinkering at 3am.

However, now I have a new problem. Each time I click on the category it works great drilling downward. Tv1 goes to tv2, and tv2 to tv3. The problem is when I'm backing out to go to something else. When I go from tv3 to tv2, tv2 is at tv3's level in the category (episodes instead of seasons), and if I hit back again I get tv1 but it is also on the episodes level instead of the main level. I can't get to the season level again without backing completely out and going back in, and what should take 2 back clicks now takes 3. This all worked fine for me in the free version so I'm assuming it is some kind of command change I'm unaware of.

Any ideas?
mememe

Re: Category levels

Postby samsonlov on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:51 am

Wow! That skin looks great!

If you post a copy of the tv.xml (or whatever it is called) and xlobby.xml, maybe someone on the forum that has multi-level categories (or Steven) can look at it to see if it is a bug.
samsonlov