xlobby Brochure + Booth Image

Check here for the latest news on what is going on

xlobby Brochure + Booth Image

Postby wesblack on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:38 am

I had some time so I thougt I would share a few images of the 12 page xLobby brochure and a Image of the xLobby touch screens + 6 Zones of Russound that's going to cedia.

Please excuse all the finger prints, " Work in Progress"

Wes Black \ Calrad
xLobby_Brochure_Front_Back_Cover.jpg
Front and Back of xLobby Brochure
Attachments
xLobby_Brochure_interior_1.jpg
Interior pages of xLobby Brochure
Booth.JPG
Image of xLobby touch screens and 6 Zones of controlled Russound
wesblack

Re: xlobby Brochure + Booth Image

Postby Jay on Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:00 am

Very professional. Thanks for sharing.
Jay

Postby smarty on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:04 pm

Wish I could attend the show :cry:
smarty

Postby cmhardwick on Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:11 pm

same here, love to be there. However, back to the Insteon support with the stand-alone widget. I want to restate a request on this integration. For people that DON'T have a program already setup for Insteon control (such as PowerHome, HomeSeer, HAL, Indigo, HouseLinc) this setup is great. However, many of us have fully setup programs to control our insteon systems and want xLobby to INTEGRATE with this existing software, receiving updates, sending commans, etc. I would not even consider tossing my investment of money and time out the window that I've spend configuring PowerHome like I want it to work in favor of xlobby's widget and starting from scratch.

Please seriously consider adding this integration. I don't know what type of broadcasts the other systems use, but PowerHome now broadcasts UDP packets for all changes (xLobby could read these and update the appropriate screens built buy the end user of course) and uses a socket server to receive commands easily.

Thanks again for all the hard work on making this new version viable, just adding my thoughts on the HA front.
cmhardwick