Baddabing's Xlobby Home Theater

good place to post your setup and get feedback from others.

How did you find this post?

xlobby.com.com
88%
xlobby-france.com
9%
avsforum.com
No votes
skibumsplace.com
No votes
board.homeseer.com
No votes
theatertek.com/forums
No votes
htpcnews.com
2%
forum.homemedia.fr
No votes
other
2%

Total votes : 56

Re: Baddabing's Xlobby Home Theater

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:45 pm

gamejester wrote:P3rv3rt B3ar - I cannot find the seats ou mentioned by googling them using either of the names, do you have a link?
Anyone else know of any good cinema seats in the uk?

Believe me i did lot of googling too first, i have no idea about UK, but turned out that atleast here in Funland u better raise ur butt and go to brick and mortar store... seems like furniture business is relatively low tech still. allthought trade name was "studio 85" instead 75 i mentioned before (but point was it could be as well sold as "ubertellyingsoffa 3000" in U.K.) ... i doubt u score anything with that either :D .

EDIT: Anyway, if u plan to order from net, keep in mind the dimensions of this montrous couch... especially if u r paying london rates per squaremeter... u might consider filling the space with something more valuable :D

Baddabing,

I finally realised where on wedge piece u did the touchscreen install, im all excited about doing the same. Also have u thought about installing a fridge into that box on wedge piece? Im planning to do just that... would be great to have cold beer within armslength...
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby bmblank on Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:33 pm

Kegerator with CO2 and some insulated lines, you can run a tap right next to your chair...
bmblank

Postby vicom on Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:38 am

Baddabing/Jowaldo/Steven

Can someone please fix the links to the images on the first page of this post...
vicom

Postby Marbles_00 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:53 pm

They belong to Buddabing, and so when he decided to split, he took all his images/skins...great work along with him. :(
It's not up to Steven or Jowaldo.
Marbles_00

Postby cmhardwick on Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:40 pm

Yes, I really hated to see him leave. BEAUTIFUL skins! Same with Colby! i'm still using a modified version of the Burlwood skin with soem added buttons Colby did for home automation. What a team and sadly missed.
cmhardwick

Postby WannaTheater on Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:47 pm

Does anyone know where these guys are now hanging around, i.e. have they moved over to other custom front end software?
WannaTheater

Postby samgreco on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:22 pm

They seem to not want to be found :(
samgreco

Postby Marbles_00 on Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:28 am

Colby...I have no clue as to what happened to him...he was right in the midst of designing a new skin...then just vanished. Some wondered if he was in the military and has been called on to serve. Just rumor ville though. Someone said he has his number but refused to call...makes me think that individual was full of it to begin with.

Buddabing, well he did show some interest in LinuxMCE. Had downloaded the software, and was looking to free up some resources in order to try it out. Maybe he found his new calling?

Who really knows in the end.
Marbles_00

Previous