Mc Skin PPC Playlist

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

Mc Skin PPC Playlist

Postby edbag4 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:14 am

Hi Guys,
I am using Naylia's Mc skin and I use the PPC interface for control. It works great except the PPC Music Playlist screen isn't complete. I have messed around with it but I am not up to speed with regard to skinning so I have had little luck. I have searched and found a mention of this issue but I have not found a solution. Does anyone know if there is a completed screen for this? I have downloaded and installed what I believe to be the latest version.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Best,
Ed
edbag4

Re: Mc Skin PPC Playlist

Postby edbag4 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:39 am

This may be a no brainer for most of you but it took a bit for me to figure out the issue. Below you will see two screenshots. In the first screenshot you will see what it should read "playlist". What it reads when the Mc skin is loaded is "playlists". To fix the issue you will need to bring up the second screen and change the name to "playlist" from "playlists". I also had to shrink the field a bit as it was overlapping with the buttons to the point they would not work. Thats it!

Best,
Ed

edit: OK, the other website apparently doesn't allow linking of images from it's gallery. Bottom line:
In the skin editor go to ppcmusic_playlist>item>category>General>name and change the name from playlists to playlist, that should do the trick.

edbag4