audio cd insertion using XAnt

title says it all

Postby dgemily on Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:24 pm

:)
in fact there is a new version of xant plugin ( v 2.1) but we didn't update it on this forum.. lol

HERE is the version 2.1 of xant .
you don't need anymore Freedb2Ant etc..., now it's Cdda2Ant.
put all the files in the plugin directory, except autoplay.xml that is an exemple of an evengroup that we can use.
the variables are still the same

you can also execute directlly Cdda2Ant.exe to build a database .amc. it's a new fonction, you will build very quickly your database :wink:
dgemily

Postby Naylia on Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:33 pm

you've been holding out on me !!!! :)

i dropped the files in my plugins folder, made the couple changes and added my ID and everything i had set up worked right off the bat! thanks!!

you may want to update the zip file in the first section with the new Xant and a template that includes the amazonID line

oh and it was cake to put a exit event on my audiocd screen that set the music category back to my music database, if i set the music category back to oncdaudio then i don't get anything and my oncdaudio db is empty, so i'm going to see if i can get it to refresh that without inserting the cd
Naylia

Postby Naylia on Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:43 pm

is it possible to use the Rebuild function of Xant or rebuild the db any other way?

EDIT: so i wasn't able to use the Rebuild function, but instead I placed a Xant / OnInsertAudio command on the goto music-audiocd screen and that rebuilds the oncdaudio db for you...you don't actually have to be inserting the cd

it does unfortunatley loose playlist status when you do this
Naylia

Previous