Copied Full Movie

Speak your mind

Copied Full Movie

Postby homepc on Tue May 22, 2007 7:12 pm

I have about 60 movies tht I copied to my HD. When I copied them I jst copied the full disk. This is fine, and I dont mind the trailers (I can always fast foward through them). I have setup my remote using the predefined girder file for Media Player Classic. The problem is that after all the trailers are finished, I get this menu screen. It has selections such as "Play Movie", "Scene Selection", "Features", things like that. The actual movie wont play unless I use the mouse and click "Play Movie".

First, is there a Media Player Classic girder command that will let me use my remote to click/select, "Play Movie"?

Second, if not, then is there a way I can remove this menu screen and just go from the trailers to the movie? Is there one of the files I can delete?

Third, If I cant do any of the above, I know through FAB DVD, I can copy only the movie, but I already have the full disk copied. Can I convert the full disk to movie only using some utility?

Whew....Thanks
Ray
homepc

Postby Marbles_00 on Tue May 22, 2007 7:21 pm

First, is there a Media Player Classic girder command that will let me use my remote to click/select, "Play Movie"?

I'd be surprised if there isn't but...

Second, if not, then is there a way I can remove this menu screen and just go from the trailers to the movie? Is there one of the files I can delete?

If you don't want to use Fab, or Shrink to rip only the movie, then you could use Ifoedit and re-write the .ifo file to bypass all the menus and only play the movie .vob files. Would take time but doable.

Using Ifoedit, you still would preserve the whole rip, but only asking it to play a portion. Good little editor program that Ifoedit is.

Hope this helps.
Marbles_00