xAP HomeSeer plugin update released.

Xlobby plugin development

xAP HomeSeer plugin update released.

Postby CouchPotatoe on Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:18 am

For those of you using the xAP XLobby plugin with HomeSeer v2 -James has released an update to the HomeSeer xAP plugin component. Addressed are several bug fixes, a cleaner hub registration on startup/shutdown and a full transition to the web based interface.

http://www.mi4.biz

Kevin
CouchPotatoe

Postby Aaron on Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:53 am

are there going to be updates to the Homeseer 1 version?
A lot of people are not upgrading to v2... I'm not.
Aaron

Postby ingalls on Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:00 pm

I test homeseer v2, I didn't find really new things
All the settings are available via internet explorer
There is something I don't like, homeseer always stays near the start button... impossible to let it in the system tray...
ingalls

Postby CouchPotatoe on Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:18 pm

I can't really speak for James but I believe the updates are focussed on V2 of HomeSeer - I don't think (m)any new features will appear in the V1 plugin. Some of the architecture is now quite different.

Ingals.. re HS2 - can you not run it as a service ? I know at the moment the 'new features' side of HS2 isn't so appealing over V1 but it was a major re- write for them and I expect once they have that adopted and stable then new things will start to appear.

Kevin
CouchPotatoe

Postby ingalls on Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:12 am

CouchPotatoe wrote: Ingals.. re HS2 - can you not run it as a service ? I know at the moment the 'new features' side of HS2 isn't so appealing over V1 but it was a major re- write for them and I expect once they have that adopted and stable then new things will start to appear.

Kevin

they said it is possible but I didn't search to do it already. I will take a look to the online help.
ingalls