xMyHD plugin www

Xlobby plugin development

Postby freebits on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:42 pm

I unistalled my Korean software and reinstalled English ver 1.66E. Prolly titanapp will be the lastest one because the whole packeage is latest..
I got same error msg. Well, frankly, I dont know what's wrong with my channel list. The digital chanel's virtual one is 06-1. 07-1, 08-1, etc and physical one is 81, 82, 83, 84....

My channel.txt to read in xMyHD plugin is :

6-1=6
7-1=7
9-1=9
10-1=10
11-1=11

Art, help me!!!! and good night!!
freebits

Postby art on Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:27 am

freebits,
I think I may have a solution, but I need you to do a little test for me. Copy this text to a notepad and save it as "program.tvpi" (NOT tvvi)

EDIT: I had to send you an e-mail with the text, it would not display correctly here for some reason

Open this file with Titan app (MyHD doesn't have to run, but you should have "Virtual Channel Mode" enabled). A window should popup and in the "Active Channel" drop-down find your channel 7-1 and click OK. Now, there are 2 optioins (I hope :wink: ):
1. You'll see message that "TV Mode is not compatible with the selected channel" in that case cancel everything, open above file again and change tv-mode from "digital_cable" to just "cable" (or maybe "digital", but try cable first) and try the whole thing again.
2. You'll see message asking if "You want to update the virtual channel number of the selected channel? ....." Click NO. After that you should see message that you've added your recording.

Let me know...
art

Postby freebits on Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:11 pm

Hello art,

I tested them and here's the results.

1. virtual channel mode is enabled.
2. tvpi file doesn't work with your default configuration. I saw the message "TV Mode is not compatible with the selected channel"
3. I changed the tv-mode as digital then saw recording is scheduled. great!
4. I didn't see the message "You want to update the virtual channel number of the selected channel? ....." when clicked ok button.

Is this enough for you?

Thanks,
Freebits
freebits

Postby art on Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:29 pm

Yes, that should do it. The "You want to update the virtual channel number of the selected channel? ....." message would only showup with "digital_cable", so that's OK.

So, the tv-mode 'cable' didn't work either?

Well, I'm glad at least 'digital' worked, with this info I should be able to make the corrections. Give me a day or so and I'll post back....
art

Postby freebits on Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:39 pm

tv mode as cable didn't work at all..
Thanks...
I'll wait for your updates....
freebits

Postby art on Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:09 am

freebits,
Please download new dll and try it again. I've described changes and what to do in my docs section on the page about setting up plug-in (see bottom half) "Manual Mapping" part. I couldn't really automate this process (creating lineup) for you 'cause channel numbers in xmltv file do not correspond to the MyHD lineup (ex: your channel 6-1 is 5 in xmltv and 7-1 is 7). Anyway, from what I was able to see in your lineup file from MyHD you don't have any Qam channels, so hopefully, you won't have to deal with "digital_cable" and updating virtual channel numbers :wink:
however, you do have some regular analog cable channels that you didn't have in your xmltv.xml file. If you will be using them, you will of'course need to include them in your text file, format should be "virtual-minor" (ex: 4-0). I made a note on the page above.
I think we're getting closer :wink:
Let me know ...
art

Postby freebits on Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:03 am

Art,

thanks!!

1. I had an error which was another Korean msg when I clicked the 'create lineup' button. it's 'the index is out of range' or somethig like that.
2. I used the same manual.txt I think it's your bug.. :p
3. I'm using myhd 120 so it can't receive QAM signals.

regards,
freebits
freebits

Postby art on Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:56 am

In your manual.txt do you have xmltv ID at the end like 7-1=7=KBS1?
art

Postby freebits on Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:57 am

No.
Do I need to add its ID too?
freebits

Postby art on Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:01 pm

Yes, sorry about that, but I wanted to create a completely manual solution so if somebody else will have a little bit different xmltv file or will get some other errors with thier files, they will be able to use this manual way as well.....
art

Postby freebits on Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:11 pm

Great.....

Basically it works. I'm able to change my channel clicking EPG information. I'll try scheduling record later....
I'll keep you updated if there's anything curious...

Thanks,
Freebits
freebits

Postby freebits on Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:38 pm

Art,

It looks like channel is changing but it's not changed when I click the 'watch' button. Sorry my first test was not so accurate.
If the previous channel was SBS and I click KBS1, it shows SBS again. It shortly blinks and shows the same channel. What's wrong?

My manual is like this;

6-1=6=SBS
7-1=8=KBS2
9-1=11=KBS1
10-1=13=EBS
11-1=15=MBC
freebits

Postby art on Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:00 pm

Can you email me your files: xmltv.xml and lineup.xml (from plugins\xMyHD\ folder).

EDIT: I just did a test with files you've sent me before and every time MyHD is changing to the correct channel - of'course I don't have them so all I see is black screen, but the OSD shows that it's the channel it supose to be.

Can you do another test - try changing channel, than go to plugin\xMyHD folder and open program.tvvi file and see if the file has correct info (correct channel numbers) next close it, go back and try tuning to a different channel, then go to the program.tvvi file again and see if the info in the file has changed and if the channel numbers are correct...
art

Postby art on Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:02 pm

I took a quick look at files you've sent me. There are 2 things:
1. In your manual.txt file, this middle number is a channel number from xmltv.xml file NOT input no. from MyHDCHList.mcl (but since you don't have qam channels that's not a such a big deal)
2. This second problem may be a bigger deal - your xmltv.xml has 2 channels with the same "id"
(there is something wrong with the forum - it's cutting off xml tags):

<channel id="SBS"
<display>SBS</display>
<display>5</display>
<url>http://tv.sbs.co.kr/broadplan/formation_tv.jsp</url>
</channel>
<channel id="SBS"
<display>EBC</display>
<display>10</display>
<url>http://www.ebs.co.kr/Schedule/Schedule_List.asp</url>
</channel>

You will need to check this 'cause you can't have multiple channels with the same id in one file.

Your tvvi files look OK. I'll try to take a closer look at the whole thing later today or tomorrow.
art

Postby freebits on Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:49 pm

Art,

I corrected my misconfiguration in TVbx and now xmltv.xm shows correct channel info, name, etc.

What I found is it shows some info(looks like OSD?) shortly in myhd screen when I change the channel using xlobby but, it stays in the same channel. (I saw KBS-2 channel name shortly in the same SBS channel when I clicked the watch button)

It looks like it sends some chnnel information to myhd but it doesn't understand it correctly. what should be done?

Thanks,
Freebits
freebits

PreviousNext