XVis : a visualization plugin www

Xlobby plugin development

Postby dalanik on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:55 pm

Yes, focus is an issue, i've been having problems with Zoom lately, my whole setup seems to be falling apart :-) OK, I'm constantly tweaking my skin but still... :-)

I was trying to open a screen before I lounched ZOOM player, just because of XVis (So I don't have to turn it off), and on this screen, there would be no XVis placeholder :-) SO technicaly it would be ON, but not visible.

OK, I did

goto screen pg-zoom
wait 500
execute "c:\...\zplayer.exe"

and I NEVER got focus on Zoom player. I always have to alt-tab to it.

If I execute it from XLobby via execute, or from vbs, or from XScriptNG it doesn't matter, it always looses focus.

The only thing that works is category:execute, and this also looses focus of zoom, but the video-overlay is shown on top so it sortof works.

How do I know? Simply, if I send keys from girder to top window, those keys are received by XLobby, not Zoom, even though video is on-top!! So that means, XLobby is ontop, but zoom video overlay is displaying video, but not able to receive keys.

This is easily solved, ofcourse, by sending the keys to zplayer.exe, but...

Steven, we need you to fix so many things !! :-)

D.
dalanik

Re: XVis : a visualization plugin www

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:42 am

Ok im back with multiscreen setup... and Xvis really appears in wrong place (primary screen) :( So wanted to ask what is the status with multiscreen version? did u ever got bugs sorted out? is it available somewhere? all i could found was january 2006 version :(

EDIT: and as a subtle correction to my earlier analysis, XVis does not really appear on monitor 0, but on "primary" monitor, which i believe always holds screen origen (because moving screen around wont have any effect), which is currently monitor 2 on my setup.
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby badubo on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:51 pm

badubo

Postby badubo on Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:29 am

Is it working?
badubo

Postby jpoveda on Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:13 pm

Hello Badubo,

I have installed xvis plugin (+ extra svp) and I have only a question about it. Is there a way to xvis remember last visualization?.

Thanks a lot.
jpoveda

Postby badubo on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:53 pm

did you install the last version (just one post above)?
"Normally", it should store the last viz used in a .ini and reuse it
badubo

Postby jpoveda on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:49 am

Hello,

I installed the xvis1.0.zip from the first post. I've downloaded the newer dll version and it does only if I don't get a xlobby death red cros (And I get them eight of ten times more or less working with xvis). I just use visual_toggle and visual_next events to move around.
jpoveda

Previous