AppleTV *Modified* www

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

AppleTV *Modified* www

Postby Marbles_00 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:17 am

#
http://www.xlobby.com/files/Marbles_00/ ... _small.bmp
##
This is a modified version of Phillyfan's great AppleTV skin. It was modified to work in place of my recent KISS_modified skin that I released. I felt this one integrated better with TheaterTek/Zoom Player, and my Hauppauge remote. It includes the irremote.ini file for the Hauppauge remote, as well as vbs/bat files for button control. It uses xweather, xHideMouse, xHideTaskbar, xWOL, and XAnt plugins. Also integrates with Zoom Player, or TheaterTek (with some minor modifications to the irremote.ini file and some xlobby events), poweroff.exe, MPC-HC, and GBPVR for TV/PVR duties.

Big thanks to Phillyfan for the original skin design, and Buddabing, who supplied most of the graphic icons.

Download here:
http://www.xlobby.com/files/Marbles_00/ ... tv_mod.exe
###

Screenshots

Splash

Main Menu

Movies

Enjoy...and feedback welcome.
Last edited by Marbles_00 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marbles_00

Re: AppleTV *Modified* www

Postby Marbles_00 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Now that ZS5 is released, I have time to do some changes and upgrades to some of my other skins. I'm planning on adding some new views to my AppleTV_mod skin to take advantage of Pittaway's xDatabase plugin. Below is a screen shot of the change.

I'm also planning on releasing a second version of this skin. It will be for widescreens, and will be a dual monitor, multi-playback skin. I'm using an early version on my BES setup, and it is capable of outputting 2 seperate movies to different monitors all controlled via xlobby (and a thin client).

More info in the near future.
Marbles_00

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 pm

marb i think theres some index shift error between text fields and pics... cause i dont think its the pictured "pirates" which that "adult" tag refers to. :D
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby Marbles_00 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:44 am

Updated the skin...see first post to download.

Made some changes to the skin. It now calls on GBPVR for recording TV duties. It is also integrated with MPC-HC for quick viewing of recorded content, instead of using GBPVR to play back. GBPVR is only used to setup via EPG and recording, nothing more. Used extensively with Hauppauge's 45-button remote, and the irremote.ini file is included. Finally added a new screen called Quick Watch. This screen is where the list of recorded TV shows show up. Nothing fancy in its view, but when selecting a show to watch, opens an overlay to allow user to move the file to a different location. Currently the destination is to a server called Tower\drive2\recordedtv in the eventgroup\event TV\move. This should be changed depending on your destination location.

Finally, all the .bat files the use xsend commands, are set to port/IP - "8009" "192.168.0.19". These should be changed to whatever you have defined in your plugins\xReceive conf.ini file.

If you have any questions, let me know....otherwise, have fun.
Marbles_00