Need HELP with XScript / InTheater SCRIPT

Xlobby plugin development

Postby CarolinaGuy on Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:08 am

TSW

Move the skin files from the my InTheaters zip file to the appropriate folders in the new Default skin.

I DON"T see any SKIN FILE in a InTheaters zip file.
CarolinaGuy

Postby CarolinaGuy on Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:36 am

TSW

When I type in this data:

Plugin:
XScriptNG (I'm wondering if you maybe have XScript here...)

Command:
ExecScript

Variables:
intheaters_getmovies.txt "US~77004" "10"

and press the TEST BUTTON I Get:

UNHANDLED EXCEPTION
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative or less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: Index
CarolinaGuy

Postby CarolinaGuy on Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:22 am

TSW,

I have some GOOD NEWS. I finally got a WINDOW on the screen and the SCRIPT found and downloaded 38 movies.

Evidently, I'm missing something, after a few seconds the Small window disappears and I'm unable to view the data that was downloaded.

The first time I got the SCRIPT to work it return ERROR RUNNING SCRIPT - The process cannot access the File.............intheaters_debug.log because it is being used by another process.
CarolinaGuy

Postby tswhite70 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:37 am

The first time the script runs it creates the database, Xlobby is unaware it exists at this point - Stop & restart Xlobby and it will initialize the database and you will be able to see it. (you only have to do this the first time you run the script).

The error you saw about the debug log probably means that the script got hung up some how and the debug log is still in use. You'll have to Stop & Restart Xlobby to free it.

tsw
tswhite70

Postby CarolinaGuy on Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:04 am

TSW

Everything is working fine NOW. Thanks tenfold for hanging in there with me and providing assistance in getting the SCRIPT to work.

I am new to the forum, downloaded the program 2 days ago. It's awesome. Looking forward to learning more about it's capabilities.

To ALL on this forum who assisted on the THREAD. A BIG THANK YOU.
CarolinaGuy

Postby tswhite70 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:38 pm

Glad you got it working - welcome to Xlobby!

tsw
tswhite70

Previous