Found solution to command line DVD player.

Speak your mind

Postby str1der on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:09 pm

Ok I don't think the problem I'm having is with KMPLAYER. No Player seems to be starting up regardless of paramaters or not. I've tried powerdvd, simplevideo,zoomplayer. They did before but now they don't start at all. Outside of Xlobby they are working fine. Any ideas?
str1der

Postby str1der on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:35 pm

str1der wrote:Ok I don't think the problem I'm having is with KMPLAYER. No Player seems to be starting up regardless of paramaters or not. I've tried powerdvd, simplevideo,zoomplayer. They did before but now they don't start at all. Outside of Xlobby they are working fine. Any ideas?

Well I think my problem was stemming from the fact that everytime I reimported my xml file from DVDprofiler it was changing my ifo movies to offline. If I uncheck that it works fine. You may want to check that on yours. Now I just have to figure out how to keep that from happening.
str1der

Postby Cabnetguy on Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:26 am

Hey Strider,

Sorry that I have not replied sooner, but I was working long hours all last week and didn't have the time to work on KMPLayer until today.

I got it working. I had the same problem as you did.

Works great now!

Now I have to setup the events to operate it in TV mode.

Thanks for your help and the heads up on this great program!
Cabnetguy

Postby Myth on Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:45 am

Cabnetguy wrote:Just a thought, what version of KMPlayer are you using? I am using the latest beta. Maybe I will try the latest stable version instead. I will keep you posted .

I'm using the beta version and it works OK.
One thing I found is that the quote marks around %parameter% are required if you have spaces in the filename or paths eg
"%parameter%"
Myth

Previous