XEvent plugin by Ptrinchi

Xlobby plugin development

Postby jimmyb on Sun May 22, 2005 2:37 am

"but I know there is a problem using parameters "every-minute" and "every-hour"... "

Actually no. I am running the camera refresh wuth above parameters with no problem. The problem was trying the refresh all for Xweather. I think the refresh all might be problem. I had 01, 16, 32, and 46 minute refreshes every hour. Took them out and running webcam refresh and all has been well.
jimmyb

Postby dgemily on Sun May 22, 2005 1:29 pm

jimmyb wrote:"but I know there is a problem using parameters "every-minute" and "every-hour"... "

Actually no. I am running the camera refresh wuth above parameters with no problem.

in fact, I'm using an other version of Xevent (the last one). this release has not been published... and with this release when you use the paramer every-minute and every-hour, your event will be execute only one time, then the parameter will be deleted after the first execution...
this version that I'm using, fix a bug when you use the variable plugin>xevent>delai>XEVENTNAME conbinate with a parameter "every"...

Ptrinchi is going to work on an other version of this plugin using a dbases xml instead of the .ini, so that should change a lot of things on this plugin...
wait and see :wink:
dgemily

Postby jimmyb on Mon May 23, 2005 9:40 pm

New info. Had the same problem just moments ago. Seems th eproblem is not the variables but how many. I had one, Cam refresh, every hour, every minute working well. Added an os request (not yet run, every month 2nd day) and config was loaded with mutiple entries again. Erased and will see if it holds with just one again.
jimmyb

Postby damage on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:11 pm

any chance the plugin can be modified to have the interval include seconds? i'd really like to repeat something every 10-15 seconds. thanks!
damage

Postby muzz on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:47 pm

any chance the plugin can be modified to have the interval include seconds? i'd really like to repeat something every 10-15 seconds. thanks!

Yeah I would like this too please would be really useful!

:wink:
muzz

Previous