Question about Category -> Execute

Help each other out

Question about Category -> Execute

Postby WannaTheater on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:02 pm

Sorry about all the questions, but I had alot of time to kill today:

Is it possible to "execute" a video file in which the location is not stored in the "Parameter" field?
For example, if the video location is stored in a user-created parameter like <video_location> (similar to attributes like Actors, Runtime, etc)
I have tried several things (like MyCategory:video_location, MyCategory:%video_location%, etc) while creating the Execute event

Or does this have something to do with the "File Types" tab? Perhaps an additional specification in command-line switches? Currently I have %playlist% in that fied (which I am not sure why)... I guess by default when an Execute event is triggered, XLobby pulls the "Parameter" entry, created a playlist file, then starts Zoomplayer with that playlist file? I'm just trying to figure out how to get a DIFFERENT entry into that playlist file :)
WannaTheater

Re: Question about Category -> Execute

Postby dalanik on Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:36 am

I think it should be enough to put that field name in the parameter field, i.e. now you have %playlist%, just change that to %video_location% or %movies>video_location%, movies being your category...

D.
dalanik