Jowaldo's skin 2.0 screenshots - updated 5-18-06

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

Postby Russell on Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:51 pm

+1

Jowaldo can you explain how you set up the music database. I am trying to have it set up with artists(text), albums(thumbs) and then tracks using 3 screens like you have in your picture.
Russell

Postby jowaldo on Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:32 pm

ok guys i'm really sorry I've been slackin and stringin this on so long. So I'll post what it is at the moment... please note this skin for lack of a better term is a complete mess right now. Definitely not something you'd want to use in production. However the hardcore skinners out there will want to pick apart a few things to see how it works.

At one point pretty much all of the music section at least was working, then i decided to redo it all, and its all messed up now, and I just haven't had time to fix it at all. If anyone has any questions please ask, I will try and clean this up, but I can't make any promises for any time soon (i'm not gonna do that again :oops: )

Feedback like always is encouraged!

http://www.xlobby.com/files/jowaldo/jowaldo2test.zip

once again, i'm realllllllly sorry it took so long just to post this, and it not being something in better shape than this...
jowaldo

Postby Russell on Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:56 pm

Thank You so much. I am finishing up skin now. Between all the buttons and images I have from Badabing, colby, you and a few others I think I can finally have a skin I will not tweak.

I'll post some pics in a few days (maybe weeks) when I'm done.
Russell

Postby jowaldo on Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:47 pm

sounds cool... let me know if you have any questions..
jowaldo

Previous