xstats plugin

Xlobby plugin development

Postby Twit on Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:06 am

Thanks - working great now
Twit

Postby stevenhanna6 on Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:48 am

James4U, that's awesome!!! I havent checked the plugins section in a long time...I come in and see this :) great work

shoot me and email and I will give you access to the xlobby.com server so you can upload stuff.

mailto:steve@xlobby.com
stevenhanna6

Postby James4U on Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:40 am

Thanks.. :)
I will send you off an email shortly..
James4U

Postby dalanik on Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:58 am

Just noticed that if drive doesn't exist, it displays formatting text (plugin> ....) Would it be possible to display N/A or nothing if drive doesn't exist? This is because on different PCs I have different drives....
dalanik

Postby James4U on Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:14 pm

Yes, it is possible to do that.. :)
I was going to add it as a config option..
James4U

Postby James4U on Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:37 am

Have added a tab now called Options.
Under that tab you can select on Error, to have the command line used appear or your own custom response..
It accepts anything from a blank output to any text up to 255 chars in length..

This should hopefully suit your needs.. :)
The help screens should be done before the end of the week.. :)
(Documenting is not my strongest trait.. :) LOL )
James4U

Postby dalanik on Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:58 am

Cheers, ur great!
dalanik

Postby AtTheGates on Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:36 am

James4U,
Very cool plugin. I see that in an earlier post you talked about creating pie charts. Check out http://www.codeguru.com/Csharp/Csharp/cs_graphics/chartsandgraphing/article.php/c6145/. I added this class to Steven's original code and got pie charts in xlobby with only a few extra lines of code. Something like:
PieChart pc = new PieChart();
decimal[] vals = new decimal[] {Convert.toDecimal(free/total),Convert.toDecimal(used/total)};
return pc.Draw(System.Drawing.Color.Black ,100,100,vals);

Then I just needed to add a check for zero values because of a divide by zero error.

Side note: I have written a couple plugins but don't have any place to upload them. Anyone know a good place to get free web space?
AtTheGates

Postby jowaldo on Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:11 am

AtTheGates wrote:Side note: I have written a couple plugins but don't have any place to upload them. Anyone know a good place to get free web space?

if they aren't too big (over 2mb) email me jowaldo2k at hotmail.com the plugins, and i will put them on the xlobby website here :)

if it is bigger, still email me and i'll get them another way we can do it.
jowaldo

Postby James4U on Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:48 am

Thanks AtTheGates :)

Side note: I have written a couple plugins but don't have any place to upload them. Anyone know a good place to get free web space?

If you email me at: mailto:james4u@webshare.ca with a username & password you wish to use, I will set you up with an account on my server for you to store them.

James
James4U

Postby AtTheGates on Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:56 pm

Thanks for the offers guys but I just got it posted.
AtTheGates

Postby m_ski on Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:42 pm

Can anybody help me? - I am trying to use the xstats plugin to display the current status of my network connection (i.e. Connected or disconnected).
I can get the status to appear correctly when I first start xlobby but it does not seem to update correctly when I connect or disconnect from the network. I have tried using the xstats plugin 'force refresh' command but this just seems to add additional text to my display of the parameter 'plugin>xstats>network>%ConnectStatus%'. Everytime I refresh the text output from parameter seems to add on another 4 entries! Help.

Example display, First 4 were there when I started xlobby with network connected, 2nd 4 appeared after a refresh and the last 4 appear after unplugging the network cable then refreshing.

ConnectStatus: Disconnected

ConnectStatus: Connected

ConnectStatus: Media disconnected

ConnectStatus: Media disconnected
m_ski

Postby hvs69 on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:13 am

Where do I find the most updated version of this plugin ? The links in this thread are no longer working..
hvs69

Postby rembetis on Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:22 pm

hvs69 wrote:Where do I find the most updated version of this plugin ? The links in this thread are no longer working..

I believe the most updated version in included with the standard Xlobby download, in the plugins folder. I know this hasn't been worked on in a while, but is there any chance of getting a CPU temp readout included?
rembetis

Postby GFORCE on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:01 pm

If someone could email me a copy of the xstats plugin, i will be happy to host it

mailto:nathan@i-onsystems.com
GFORCE

PreviousNext