Time bar from zoomplayer

Got an idea, post it here

Time bar from zoomplayer

Postby bfauska on Mon May 01, 2006 9:27 am

I don't know if it would need to be a plugin or if xlobby could support this on it's own, but I know that zoomplayer can send info to external programs so it should be possible. I would love to be able to see the length of the file I am playing in zoomplayer and the current position or remaining time as well in xlobby. It would REALLY kick A$$ if I could see it on my thin client.

Just a dream, I am sure it isn't very high on Steven's long list but I think it would be cool anyway.

later,
Brian
bfauska

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Mon May 01, 2006 12:16 pm

I coded this program few days ago... i needed times from zoomplayer to schedule other stuff... only thing there is left to do would be wrap it into plugin. Its just bit problematic cause ive never done any dll stuff and instructions here seem to be for .NET... my IDE is just MSVC++ 6. Not to mention that i just decided to dump zoomplayer from my setup and only use my own "WINning player" for video. So motivation to finish wrapping is kind of low... but who knows mayby i gather some strength and finish it... check the plugin sections within few days, if u see something called xZP that means ive succesfully battled the laziness demons and my xMPC kind of plugin is available for ZP too.
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby bfauska on Mon May 01, 2006 6:07 pm

Cool, thanks for the reply. Maybe if the lazy bug gets the best of you, you could hand the project over to some other programmer that is interested in the idea.

thanks again, I'll keep an eye out.

later,
Brian
bfauska