Master List of Plugins document *UPDATED 27/9/07* www

xlobby docs (works in progress)

Re: Master List of Plugins document release *UPDATED 6/4/07*

Postby cpa on Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:55 am

I'm trying to find a Tv plugin with out much luck. My windows is vista with a hauppauge pvr150. I found a few candidates but have issues and concerns.
1) Mediaportal TvEngine - Very fat and requires too much to setup.
2) XLTV - Lightweight but the support on web is in french. When I try to config I get an error. error(Application generated an exception that could not be handled)
3) XCTPVR - no longer available.

Are there any other options available?
cpa

Re: Master List of Plugins document release *UPDATED 9/6/07* www

Postby Marbles_00 on Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:14 am

Update the list as of 9/6/07. Actually, I made changes to it a few days ago, but totally forgot to upload it. See first link for download.

Changed the format around. I seperated the list between new/sneak peaks, available, scripts and other things, non working or dead links.

Enjoy.

I'm trying to find a Tv plugin with out much luck. My windows is vista with a hauppauge pvr150. I found a few candidates but have issues and concerns.

You could try to xscheduler. I've gotten it to work with wintv2k. It also give a use for the EPG, which keeps everything within Xlobby.

Hope that helps.
Marbles_00

Postby cpa on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:26 am

thanks marbles
I will try xscheduler tonight. Do you know if there is a documented way to control sagetv from xlobby? I seen posts where people are using it but no information as to how.
I found that xctpvr is now a plugin for ctpvr to somehow use xlobby. can this be used as a plugin in xlobby as well? I found a link in there forum http://ctpvr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=307
cpa

Postby cpa on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:48 am

man I having no luck with this tv adventure. xscheduler I could not find so I assume you meant xschedule. I could not find an active download link for it. if you have a working link or the plugin it can you get it to me. much thanks for your help.
p.s. that xctpvr does not work in xlobby. I figured it would not hurt to give it a try.
cpa

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:50 am

Hey, i noticed that xPerT is listed twice... I know it does lot of work 8) but still...
P3rv3rt B3ar

Re: Master List of Plugins document release *UPDATED 10/6/07* ww

Postby Marbles_00 on Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:43 pm

Thanks for noticing the errors guys. Been corrected, and a new update is available on the first post.

I changed the download location of xSchedule. I'm hosting it now. To me, it is an excellent plugin that still should be available. I open stated that the plugin is not in development anymore, that the developer does not openly support this plugin (may or may not answer any questions), and that the user will use this plugin on their own accord. If Lasse does not want me to host it, please let me know and I will take down the link and move the plugin to the non working section (that would be too bad in my eyes).

I found that xctpvr is now a plugin for ctpvr to somehow use xlobby. can this be used as a plugin in xlobby as well?

Can't answer you, sorry. I've never used ctpvr, nor any plugin associated with it or embracing it into xlobby. The SageTv stuff, I think is more that both programs are open, and in xlobby you send focus to Sage, then in Sage you tell it to goto sleep and focus goes back to Xlobby. I've played around with something like this with Xlobby/GBPVR as well.
Marbles_00

Re: Master List of Plugins document release *UPDATED 10/6/07* ww

Postby cpa on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:17 am

After installing xschedule I soon realized that configuring this plugin is somewhat above my comfort zone. I am beginning to think that xlobby may not be for me. I love the look and the overall feel of it. The individual components that are prebuilt are simple to setup plus quite easy to use. plugins on the other hand are a real challenge for me. thanks for all your help.
cpa

Re: Master List of Plugins document *UPDATED 11/6/07* www

Postby Marbles_00 on Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:13 am

Updated list to include updated links from Art. He also indicated a few that I have never seen, hence now they are first time showers on the list. These being xMyIR, xCloseNotXL, xSendKeys (this I think has been out for a while, but I must have missed it before), xHideTaskbar (I know this one was out, but somehow missed in my list before).

Thanks art for the contributions.
Marbles_00

Postby dalanik on Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:38 am

You have bad link for xMyIR:

xCloseNotXL: A very simple plug-in that terminates the process of the application that is active, other than Xlobby (and MyHD).
Link: http://home.roadrunner.com/~artcrazy/fi ... eNotXL.zip

xMyIR: A plug-in for MyHD IR receiver (RS232 only) and its remote controller.
Link: http://home.roadrunner.com/~artcrazy/fi ... eNotXL.zip

D.
dalanik

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:03 am

Theres also something called xcam listed twice... not sure if this is editorial oversight or simply two plugins with same name... :?
P3rv3rt B3ar

Re: Master List of Plugins document *UPDATED 13/6/07* www

Postby Marbles_00 on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:02 pm

Can you believe that I have the utmost best intentions? That's what I get for updating in the wee hours of the morning.

Another update will be out later today.

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes.

*EDIT 13/6/07*
Fixed and updated. I also added a couple of new entries...well not really new, just never made it on the list before.

See first post for download.
Marbles_00

Postby bmblank on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:12 pm

Maybe you could add some of the useful winamp plugins. Namely, the one I'm thinking of is the one that allows you to direct winamp sound to a specific soundcard. Helps with zones and such.
But I know there's alot more winamp plugins (and other program plugins) that are very useful..
bmblank

Postby defrag on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:41 am

Did my xWOL fall off the list? Anyway you'll be happy to know I'm back working on this to fix the button event and add some network monitoring (so you can see if you server has fallen asleep!) Coming soon!!
defrag

Postby Marbles_00 on Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:29 pm

I think Steven restored the server from a backup that was made before my last update. I will throw the most recent update I have made back on the server.

*EDIT*
Okay, its updated, please refresh prior to downloading, if you haven't opened a new browser window.
Marbles_00

Re: Master List of Plugins document *UPDATED 27/9/07* www

Postby Marbles_00 on Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:33 am

List has been updated. See first post for download.
Marbles_00

PreviousNext