Skin request: XXXLobby

This is the place to post your skins, and discuss skinning

Skin request: XXXLobby

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:59 am

I make asumption that most forum members are guys... and yet i dont see any skins available with some naked broads with nice pair of russ meyer tits and those tinto brass type of asses.

I cant make skins my self, so i just make suggestion that somebody could come up with a skin skin for all of us.
P3rv3rt B3ar

Re: Skin request: XXXLobby

Postby dalanik on Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:50 am

P3rv3rt B3ar wrote:I make asumption that most forum members are guys... and yet i dont see any skins available with some naked broads with nice pair of russ meyer tits and those tinto brass type of asses.

I cant make skins my self, so i just make suggestion that somebody could come up with a skin skin for all of us.

Hey, my wife would dump me if I tried to use something like that! :-) ( not that I wouldn't like to)

D.
dalanik

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:22 am

dalanik wrote:
Hey, my wife would dump me if I tried to use something like that! :-) ( not that I wouldn't like to)

D.

Well mine GF just dumbed me like week ago so im back at being 24/7 P3rv.

Wow was my 100th post... im becoming real postwhore here. :D
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby ironcamel on Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:37 pm

Give me some more guidelines. What's your type?

It will probably be simple like the one I have posted, but if you tell me what features you need maybe I can hook you up.
ironcamel

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:53 pm

Hmm i think my first post pretty much explains my type, call me old fashioned but i happen to like big perky breasts and nice big bundao (dobro veliki dupe). Other than that i dont know what to say... Latinos are yummy, so are asians, as well as slavs, pretty much anybody from south. Preferably non-blonde hair...
My XGF was brazilian... so im still drooling when ever i see those chocolate colored samba dancers wearing only three small brazil flags shaking their boobs and bunda on telly :P
Check out couple movies by Tinto and Russ and u get the idea what im after and onto right mood for skinning ;)

BTW Thanx for interest on topic... i was afraid it wont generate many replies, and i would love if u would give it a stab.

Oh also: If this generates much interest then do it with regular specs... but if im pretty much only customer (so to speak) would be cool if u could design it for touch screen (meaning: not too small buttons, and no mouse over) also screen in question is 16:9 and not 4:3... but i think it would be most useful for everybody if u design it for avarage of those aspect rations... then scaling to either one should not distort it too much.
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby ironcamel on Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:21 pm

WS is easy. Thats what I use. What is the resolution of your screen? Is it CRT, LCD, Plasma, etc. (it affects what colors I use)?
ironcamel

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:55 pm

I use very varied screens. But one i was mentioning is 7" TFT on this case http://www.origenae.com/product_x15e.htm, cause im just building my system, meaning i have the box, but havent yet bought internals, so far all my experiments with XLobby have been on different machine, i dont even know what is exact resolution, but somehow i feel it cant be one mentioned on that page, cause it is typical 4:3 resoution. Anyway it is safe to say its rather small.

Also im using my tablet as a remote and it has regular 4:3 display with pen interface... so that is why i would also benefit from aspect ratio targeted between widescreen and fullscreen, but if u decide to do WS is cool cause anyhow i think best possible skin for tablet would be portrait skin. Well i dont even know if its possible to have different skin in remote device... mayby XLobby veterans can answer to that?

I will use Xlobby only in these two screens for control... all video is routed directly to projector. And at no point i will display xlobby skin on projector.
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:43 pm

dalanik wrote:Hey, my wife would dump me if I tried to use something like that!

D.

Oh boy... i miss that serbian temper :P
P3rv3rt B3ar

Postby mzemina on Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:24 pm

Take a look at this http://northstargallery.com/Aircraft/sensualilty.htm link. I think that rika's style (similar to the vintage skin he is working on) would work well along these lines (no pun intended).

Using this link http://northstargallery.com/Aircraft/noseart/index.htm you can see more art gathered in one place.
mzemina

Postby P3rv3rt B3ar on Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:48 am

Ok, a little bump for this thread.

Ofcourse theres copyright issues with suitable material... So any xlobbyists wife/gf up for some modelling mayby? :P :D
P3rv3rt B3ar