by Wes Black
xLobby V3 – 3.0.10022.8
– 0000034: [generic] when adding a new command in irplugin it doesnt refresh in the event command add area (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000774: [services] xcontroller, “pause logging” and “show hex” for log added (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000773: [generic] manually add new storage location through skin (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000771: [generic] sound to notify when IR learn has started and finished (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000770: [generic] file browser does not show all file types (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000769: [client/server] client connection status now reported in log file (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000768: [client/server] new, silent reconnects option added for clients (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000767: [generic] file type icons didn’t appear in file browser (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000763: [client/server] “Reconnect…” box is too small? (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000427: [generic] Automatic external hard drive setup (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000140: [generic] deleting files from recycle bin messes up the os from the file browser (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000134: [setup] add predefined resolutions for display (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000048: [generic] file explorer, add drive refresh (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
– 0000775: [skin editor] file category type doesn’t show category options (stevenhanna6) – resolved.
xLobby users can now easily add external hard drives or NAS hardware to there system without the complexity of having to go into Alt+F2 setup menu and configure the media databases and DVD plugin manually. xLobby can easily add external storage products and set up the external drives automatically for use as a media storage devices under databases and in the DVD Plugin.
Navigating to the new System Storage menu From the main menu select More, Health, Storage Add. This is a temporary location and further design changes and options will continue in future releases.
System Heath Menu
(Automatically Add Storage)
Connecting external USB hard drives, Press the Add button and follow the instructions until the process is complete. xLobby has now created all the media folders for the new drive and already mapped out the drive for use in xLobby for immediate use.
(Manually Add Storage)
In this section you can manually add external hard drives or setup NAS storage solutions on a network.
The Reset button will set all file paths to the top most directories.
(System Storage Menu)
This news post is subject to updates or changes.