95-1062 xLobby 4 Zone USB Hookup Diagram

Drivers and accessories

95-1062 xLobby 4 Zone USB Hookup Diagram

Postby wesblack on Thu May 29, 2008 5:12 am

This setup is a basic 50 ft. 4 Zone Touchscreen setup for xLobby with mirrored video outputs. I will post the RS232 setup and some independent xLobby control diagrams as well. There is also some other prototype products we are experimenting with using a single xLobby machine with 4 VGA video outputs running 4 versions of xLobby with 4 touchscreens all assigned to each video output with the ability to control different menus in the xLobby interface. So each user in different rooms can do what they want. Shown below is what a system integrator would see if they do a remote desktop Log-Me-In session to access an xLobby machine with multiple interfaces running at the same time. I will have some more images and details of this new product concept soon.

95-1062  xLobby 4 Zone Diagram.JPG

multisreen.jpg

Wes Black \ Calrad
Last edited by wesblack on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wesblack

Re: 95-1062 xLobby 4 Zone USB Hookup Diagram

Postby lar282 on Thu May 29, 2008 7:11 am

Hi Wes.
How do we do a remote desktop Log-Me-In session ? Do we need a external klient for this or is it just for installers?

-"Shown below is what a system integrator would see if they do a remote desktop Log-Me-In session to access an xLobby machine with multiple interfaces running at the same time"

Regards

//Lasse
lar282

Re: 95-1062 xLobby 4 Zone USB Hookup Diagram

Postby Jay on Sat May 31, 2008 12:41 am

Lar, logmein.com allows you to control a machine with a logmein client on the target machine to be controlled and an active-x on the machine/s to access the target machine. It's fast and free. I'm using it to update skins, events, etc. both locally and at my vacation home some 700 miles away.

Wes introduced me to this service when I needed Calrad's help. He took over my server, fixed the issue while I sat back and watched what he was doing. It's great!
Jay

Return to Touchscreen Software and Hardware